For consumer site please visit www.MetalEarth.com
All Classic Models
Sort by
Item Number
  • Item Number
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Sheets: Low to High
  • Sheets: High to Low
  • Easiest to Expert
  • Expert to Easiest
Display
Item Number
  • 12
  • 24
  • 48
  • All

B-24 Liberator

MMS179
3 Sheets
The consolidated B-24 Liberator, first flown in 1939, began active service in 1941 and was the most produced American aircraft of World War II, with 18,482 built. The Liberator was used in every theater of the war and for a variety of missions from long-range bombing and submarine patrol, to transporting high priority cargo and VIPs.
DIAMOND LIL was the 18th production B-24 built.
Today Diamond Lil is one of two airworthy B-24s.

Wild West Stagecoach

MMS189
3 Sheets

Wild West Gatling Gun

MMS188
2.5 Sheets

Wild West Revolver

MMS187
2 Sheets

Excavator

MMS185
2 Sheets
Is a heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, dipper, bucket and cab on a rotating platform known as the "house". The house sits atop an undercarriage with tracks or wheels. It is a natural progression from the steam shovel and often mistakenly called power shovel

Motor Grader

MMS184
3 Sheets
Also commonly referred to as road grader, is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat surface during the grading process

Wheel Loader

MMS183
2 Sheets
Is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move aside or load materials such as asphalt, demolition debris, dirt, snow, gravel etc. onto other types of machinery

Mining Truck

MMS182
3 Sheets
Is an off-highway, rigid dump truck specifically engineered for use in high-production mining and heavy-duty construction environments.

Yomeimon Gate

MMS172
3.25 Sheets
Yomeimon Gate – Is part of the Tosho-gu Shrine in Kikko which is the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate. It is one of Japan's most ornate structures, giving off a grand and imposing air with its intricate decorations and architectural features

Premium Series Dresden Frauenkirche

ICX119
2 Sheets
Is a Lutheran church in Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony. Built in the 18th century, the church was destroyed in World War II and rebuilt starting in 1994 after the reunification of Germany.